Perl Mongers Meeting Recap

J Proctor jproctor at marlboro.edu
Tue Feb 5 22:00:06 CST 2002

The meeting this evening went well--five of us ate, drank, and talked (not
necessarily in that order). The rest of you missed out.  I promised a
couple of the attendees I would post info for subscribing to the PM group
to this list, so we can steer towards reducing cross-posts for those of
you who don't care about Perl.

So, send email to majordomo at hfb.pm.org and put in the body of the text
(delete the '*'):

sub*scribe pioneer-valley-pm-list

We'll be planning the next meeting on that list.  Tentatively, sometime in
March, maybe in a place were we can eat and actually have a markerboard or
something to talk about Perl.  Even more tentatively, there seems to be
some interest in Perl 6.