Special Guest for the Wednesday PM Meeting

Meltzer, Kevin KMeltzer at USCO.com
Thu Apr 20 12:44:29 CDT 2000

Hello,

This is somewhat a short notice for next weeks meeting, but we will be
having
a very special guest. Randal Schwartz has agreed to come to our meeting!
What will Randal do at the meeting? Well, anything he feels like! We didn't
really discuss any formal talk, but I am sure he would be happy to answer
any
questions people may have. So, bring your questions, bring books for him to
sign, bring a camera, bring yourself!

When: 7:00 PM, Wednesday April 26, 2000
Where: OWLS http://www.owls.com/html/directions.html

If at all possible, please let me know if you plan to attend. Our 'regular'
8-10 people
always fit at OWLS nicely, but if more people decide to come for this
special
occasion, I want to make sure we have enough space. If anyone knows of a
free
place in the Hartford area that can accomodate more folks (someones
workplace
must have a large conference room!), let me know... just in case.

I'll send any new information out next week. Again, please let me know if
you
plan on comming, and if you happen to have a space for people if we need it.

And thanks Randal, I am always looking for a good way to keep myself from
being the speaker at the meetings ;)

Cheers,
Kevin