[Pikes-peak-pm] Perl lunch Friday October 9

Tim Chambers timc+perl at divide.net
Mon Sep 28 00:38:24 PDT 2009

Sorry for the delay. Killer week past. Catching up on non-work email now.

No one's suggested a date & place. Let's start by getting agreement on a
date. I propose lunch on Friday, October 9th from 11:30 to 1:30. I've
cleared 3 hours on my calendar. That'll give me 30 minutes to drive each
way.

How does that sound to y'all?

Does anyone already have an evite.com account? Does anyone have other
suggestions for tools that support event planning? Do we need anything
more than email to do this? We need to agree on a place to meet, and it
would be nice to track who's going to attend so we can be sure we'll get
a quorum.

Suggestions?

-- Tim