[Pikes-peak-pm] restarting PPPM...?

Ed Loehr pppm at bluepolka.net
Wed Sep 16 14:02:11 PDT 2009

<pppm at bluepolka.net> wrote:
> > I'm interested in reviving this group somewhat to meet over
> > a weekday lunch, perhaps monthly, in N. Colorado Springs or
> > Monument area.  Ideal meeting location for me is Baptist
> > Road area (Chili's, etc), but I will drive as far south as
> > Woodmen area or as far north as the El Paso county line,
> > Monument, etc.
>
> This sounds like a great idea to me, but I'll probably only be
> able to participate in lunches on a sporadic basis. It just
> depends on the timing/location of the meetings.

Thanks, John.

So, everyone who's interested, feel free to chime in with what
days and locations are more amenable to you, and I'll try to
propose something that serves as many of us as possible.  Absent
input, I'd probably propose lunch @11:30 on any day but Thursday
at the Chili's near Jackson Creek (Wal-Mart area just N of
Baptist Road) or Panera at Briargate shopping area near Focus on
the Family ...

Ed