[Pikes-peak-pm] Meeting Today

Dusty Wilson dusty at hey.nu
Wed Oct 7 15:10:45 PDT 2009

It was great to meet you guys today.  Thanks for making it out to Panera.  If Parker wasn't so far away, I'd suggest that we meet at my brother's restaurant next time!

I didn't really talk much about my own stuff, but was very interested to hear what you guys were doing and a bit of unfamiliar trivia about familiar tech.  Quite enjoyable.

For those that didn't make it, I highly recommend trying for next time.  For me, it was worth driving 4 hours one-way.

Sorry I was a bit tired though.  Lack of sleep will do that.  Next time I'll have had more sleep.

Thanks!
Dusty