[Pikes-peak-pm] Regarding Wednesday Lunch Meetings

Dusty Wilson dusty at hey.nu
Thu Nov 5 15:25:54 PST 2009

On Thu, Nov 5, 2009 at 4:42 PM, Dusty Wilson <dusty at hey.nu> wrote:
> Of course, as a dyed-in-the-wool programmer type, I'm willing throw
> code at the problem.  I made this as a rough-draft type of thing:
>
> http://oakley.dusty.ext.megagram.net/pppm/attend/
>
> I want your opinions/etc about this.  It took almost no time to make
> it (30 or so minutes), so don't feel obligated to like it.  But if it
> can help determine who is going to attend, that will help me directly
> and might give others the option to not attend unless a certain number
> of others have pledged to attend as well.

I updated a few things.  I fixed the attendee minimum calculation (it
wasn't actually calculating because I hadn't gotten there yet).  I
added red/green colors on attendees to signify that they were coming
(green) or they were not coming because not enough other people were
going (or had not yet met that requirement).

Opinions, changes, bugs, etc... please let me know via the list.

Dusty