[Pikes-peak-pm] Regarding Wednesday Lunch Meetings

Dusty Wilson dusty at hey.nu
Thu Nov 5 15:23:38 PST 2009

(Of course I replied to Ed, not to the list.  Here ya go, list.)

2009/11/5 Ed Loehr <pppm at bluepolka.net>:
> Knowing how many are coming would be helpful to me, too. Thanks, Dusty! Hope
> to see you next meeting:
>
> Dec 2, 11:30am, Panera N Academy (1st Wed of the month)
>
> Ed
>
> ps - 1st enhancement request: editable submissions. :-)

To edit, just re-submit.  It'll overwrite whatever you had set before.
 The only thing that really messes up is if you had set a note, it'll
get overwritten.  But to change your attendance or change the # of min
attendees, just resubmit.

Dusty