[Pikes-peak-pm] Unable to attend PPPM lunch

John Evans jtevans at kilnar.com
Sun Dec 6 13:23:31 PST 2009

On Sun, 6 Dec 2009 12:27:10 -0800, Dusty Wilson <dusty at hey.nu> wrote:
> I moved to Seattle and won't be attending future PPPM meetings.  Sorry
> for the late/short notice, but I only knew I was going a few days ago.
>  Hoorah.  Thanks for those that came to the last few lunches.  I
> enjoyed meeting and talking with you all.
>
> If anyone wants the code for the attendance site and wants to host it,
> let me know and I'll pass it on.  It's down right now, but that's just
> because I haven't put it back up since I moved.

Congrats on the move to Seattle. Hope you like it there.

If you wouldn't mind shooting me the code. I can host the application.
Thanks.

--
John Evans
http://jtevans.kilnar.com/  Blog: http://www.beosig.net/

There is no role-playing in an online game that
can match what happens in person. -- Gary Gygax