[Pikes-peak-pm] Unable to attend PPPM lunch

Dusty Wilson dusty at hey.nu
Sun Dec 6 12:27:10 PST 2009

I moved to Seattle and won't be attending future PPPM meetings.  Sorry
for the late/short notice, but I only knew I was going a few days ago.
 Hoorah.  Thanks for those that came to the last few lunches.  I
enjoyed meeting and talking with you all.

If anyone wants the code for the attendance site and wants to host it,
let me know and I'll pass it on.  It's down right now, but that's just
because I haven't put it back up since I moved.

Thanks,
Dusty