Local Job Opening

Erich Vinson erich at itincorporated.net
Mon Jan 5 11:57:19 CST 2004

Programmer / Coder (Emphasis on PHP / MySQL )

We are looking for a programmer to participate in our growing business.
This is an exciting opportunity for the right person for a number of
reasons. Some of the features and requirements include:

Small, casual environment.

Part-time or flex hours will be considered.

We are heavily involved in handling financial and personal details for
clients: discretion and ethical behavior are a must.

Convenient North-End location.

Successful candidate will have the opportunity to participate in new
projects as well as maintaining current systems.

Some experience required; We aren't looking for a total newbie, but
don't need a world-famous guru either. Most work is currently being done
in PHP, with an emphasis on web applications.

We have ongoing projects which will (probably) result in
Linux-on-desktop and/or thin clients in the near future. We don't intend
to be on the "bleeding edge", but we are working with some of the newer
technologies. You can be an active participant in the planning and
implementation of these.

If you have the chops for this job, send your resume and contact
information for an interview.

Arthur Rizer

I.T., Inc.

arthurr at itincorporated.net