PPPM

David R. Waddell dave.waddell at mci.com
Thu Sep 4 12:06:10 CDT 2003

All,
I also attended the PIZZA meeting and agree. However, I think we need to
get a critical mass of people attending before we can start having
presentations. Hardly seems worth the time to spend a few hours
preparing a presentation if only two people will be there. If we
can get more people in the evening and by inviting other Open Source
Programmers then maybe we can reach critical mass. How can we
find the other open source programmers in the Pikes Peak region?

Eating food is something we all have to take time out for, so I think at
least that part of the current system should stay the same!

David