new books in the library

Tim Chambers timc+perl at divide.net
Mon Jun 9 10:15:47 CDT 2003

All -- These both came from Marsee Henon, our O'Reilly liaison who writes
the weekly newsletter. She's serious about sending books out in exchange for
a review. I owe her two reviews, but if any of you want to review a
different book, just let me know. I'm sure she'll oblige. Also, would any of
you be willing to review either of these new books? I'd greatly appreciate
it!

Daniel -- please add these to the Web.

Title: Google Hacks