Perl lunch TOMORROW

Tim Chambers timc+perl at divide.net
Wed Jun 4 22:24:18 CDT 2003

WHAT: monthly Pikes Peak Perl Mongers lunch
WHERE: King's Chef Diner, 110 E Costilla St., 634-9135
WHEN: tomorrow (Thursday, 6/5) at 11:30
WHY: food & geekly conversation

At this rate I'm getting off cheap. NO ONE has replied to take me up on my
offer to buy lunch. This offer is extended to the first three who notify me.
To be eligible you must be on this mailing list and this must be your first
time to our Perl lunch. You are eligible even if you're not technically a
lurker on the list (that is, having sent one or more messages to the list
does NOT disqualify you).

<>< Tim
719.210.7327