summary of lunch today

Tim Chambers japh at cos.agilent.com
Thu Sep 5 15:25:16 CDT 2002

EdL, BobG, DaveW, and I had a delicious lunch at Panera Bread. As usual, the
geekly conversation was less about Perl than the rest of the geek universe.
Genetic research (Ed warned us about Monsanto -- I'll let him fill in the
details 'cause I'd get it wrong and couldn't find Web pages to back up what
I thought I heard), Branson (Missouri -- Tim called it "Las Vegas" for
families), and geek movies: Dave said Simone was better than expected
(that's "sim-1" if, like me, the pun escaped you), Tim said Minority Report
was better than expected (Bob liked it too).

Attendees -- please add your impressions!

Until next month,

Tim ><>

"A poet could not but be gay, in such a jocund company..." -- William
Wordsworth [1]

[1] http://www.kuro5hin.org/story/2002/9/5/161631/3028