GD::Graph???

Robert L. Harris Robert.L.Harris at rdlg.net
Tue Oct 29 14:53:13 CST 2002

I'm trying to write a perl script that'll read in a time and a value per
time.  I've got the graphing going right I think except when I try to
write out the .gif file.  I get:

Can't locate object method "gif" via package "GD::Graph::bars" (perhaps you
        forgot to load "GD::Graph::bars"?) at ./GraphSarg.pl line 59, <INPUT> line 102 (#1)
    (F) You said to do (or require, or use) a file that couldn't be
    found. Perl looks for the file in all the locations mentioned in @INC,
    unless the file name included the full path to the file.  Perhaps you
    need to set the PERL5LIB or PERL5OPT environment variable to say where
    the extra library is, or maybe the script needs to add the library name
    to @INC.  Or maybe you just misspelled the name of the file.  See
    perlfunc/require and lib.

Uncaught exception from user code:
        Can't locate object method "gif" via package "GD::Graph::bars"
(perhaps you forgot to load "GD::Graph::bars"?) at ./GraphSarg.pl line
59, <INPUT> line 102.

I have "use GD::Graph::bars;" in the top 5 lines of my script and I can
find it in /usr/local/lib/site_perl.

Help?

:wq!
Robert L. Harris