Perl lunch TODAY

Tim Chambers timc+perl at divide.net
Thu Nov 7 10:06:53 CST 2002

Perl Mongers,

I'm sorry for the last-minute planning this month. Dave Waddell is the only
one who replied to me, and he prefers something on Garden of Gods Rd. Dave,
I couldn't get ahold of you on the phone, but I'm in the mood for sushi.
Hope you are, too :-). So here's the plan:

WHAT: monthly Pikes Peak Perl Mongers lunch
WHERE: Ai (Japanese restaurant at Garden of Gods Rd and Centennial, behind
Marigolds)
WHEN: today (Thursday) at 11:30
WHY: food & geekly conversation

If anyone wants to carpool coming from the north (Ed or Ken?) please call me
at 651.0116 (cell).

<>< Tim