Perl lunch TOMORROW; Slashdot Thu 11/21 7pm

Tim Chambers timc+perl at divide.net
Wed Nov 6 16:24:34 CST 2002

I tried sending this Monday, but it didn't go through. My Bad. I hope we can
agree on a place at the late date. Reply by 8:00 a.m. tomorrow and I'll send
another message confirming the location.

WHAT: monthly Pikes Peak Perl Mongers lunch
WHERE: TBD
WHEN: Thursday, 11/7, at 11:30
WHY: food and geekly conversation

Any suggestions for where to meet? I'm partial to a far-north location such
as the Jackson Creek Chinese restaurant in the King Soopers shopping plaza
on Baptist Rd. Other ideas?

WHAT: Slashdot Meetup (http://slashdot.meetup.com/)
WHERE: Sticks Billiards & Sports Bar, 4474 Austin Bluffs Parkway; or Pike's
Perk Coffee & Tea House, 1798 W. Uintah; or T.G.I. Friday's, 7061 Commerce
Center DrWHEN: Thursday, 11/21, at 7:00 p.m.
WHY: conflicts with Perl Meetup, so let's all go to this instead

Visit the URL to vote for the venue. I found out about meetup.com via
http://www.kuro5hin.org/story/2002/8/6/135116/5565

I'm going to Denver on 11/13 for kuro5hin.meetup.com, but that will be my
first. Has anyone else attended a meetup.com event?

<>< Tim