PHP and Apache win32?

Matthew J. Long matt.long at matthew-long.com
Thu Jan 10 20:11:10 CST 2002

What version of Apache are you using? I'm not sure that PHP is working properly under Apache 2 for Win32 yet. I had trouble with that one myself, but it's been a month or so since I tried. Things may have changed.

The instructions (http://www.php.net/manual/en/install.windows.php  - Manual setup not InstallShield) on the PHP site are pretty thorough for setting it up, so if you're following those and it still doesn't work you may want to try an earlier version of Apache.

-Matt

p.s. How's Cali treating you?