Perl Mongers memo (lunch; library;book review is overdue)

Tim Chambers tbcatwork at yahoo.com
Tue Feb 5 14:29:41 CST 2002

Just a few items.

Tim Chambers ><>
Founder, Pikes Peak Perl Mongers http://pikes-peak.pm.org/

# # #

LUNCH THIS THURSDAY

Bob Gattis has suggested Japanese. My preferences, in order: Ichiban (on
Tejon), Tako, Jun, Suehiro.

Reply to all with your preferences (Japanese or otherwise).

# # #

PPPM LIBRARY

We have a growing collection. Reply to me if you want me to bring anything
to the lunch this Thursday.

Title: PYTHON AND XML