Perl lunch SOON (Thu 12/5)

Tim Chambers timc+perl at divide.net
Thu Dec 5 00:44:28 CST 2002

WHAT: monthly Pikes Peak Perl Mongers lunch
WHERE: the Thai restaurant at Academy & Galley
WHEN: Thursday, 12/5, at 11:30
WHY: food and geekly conversation

I'm getting a little sloppy, but I don't think I have much to lose since I
got only one reply. I don't know the name or address, but it's the Thai
restaurant in the shopping plaza on the northeast corner of Academy &
Galley -- next to Office Depot across Galley from Citadel Crossing. I've
eaten there, and it's delicious.

John, I hope this works for you since you were the only one to reply. It's
not downtown, but it's close.

Call me if you have questions. I may not be online in the morning.

Hope to see many Perl Mongers there.

<>< Tim
651-0116 (cell)