Perl lunch this Thursday

Scott F. Comstock scott.comstock at wcom.com
Wed Oct 31 10:14:03 CST 2001

At 12:07 10/29/2001 -0700, you wrote:
>I hope to see some first-timers there. (We have a lot of lurkers on the
>list.) In fact, here is a list of the e-mail subscribers I don't believe
>I've met:
>kreldon
>scott.comstock

Those are both me.  (First address is home, 2nd is at work)  I've been insanely busy lately...adding to that, I only moved to Colorado Springs from rural upstate New York in June 2000 and I'm still trying to figure out where all the good restaurants are (along with everything else...)

That said, however, I could make it to lunch tomorrow...the question is, once I get to the restaurant, how do I find everyone?  A little stuffed camel or a copy of the Camel book on the table...?

--
Scott F. Comstock
MCIWorldcom
email scott.comstock at wcom.com