Perl lunch this Thursday

Tim Chambers tbcatwork at yahoo.com
Mon Oct 29 13:07:31 CST 2001

This is a plug for our monthly lunch. The techie conversation is quite
interesting. We talk about more than just Perl. Those who have attended can
back me up on this.

I hope to see some first-timers there. (We have a lot of lurkers on the
list.) In fact, here is a list of the e-mail subscribers I don't believe
I've met:

Robert.L.Harris
barry_hanenburg
cjohnston
cmilton
deedsmis
elpeligroso
johnh
jopa
keith.wear
kreldon
nagler
nbehkami
quesadaj
scott.comstock
stevephl
william.l.lewis

I'm looking for a lunch czar to have final say on where we meet for lunch.
Lunch czar can use any means he or she desires to come to a decision
(keeping in mind that the peasants might revolt if the czar isn't a
benevolent dictator :-). First one to perform a bloodless coup by 5:00 p.m.
tomorrow gets it.

Meanwhile, I'm taking suggestions for where to eat. (I'm lunch czar until
someone steps forward.)

WHAT: Pikes Peak Perl Mongers lunch
WHEN: Thursday, November 1st, 11:30 a.m. - 1:00 p.m.
WHERE: TBA
WHY: Excellent geekly conversation :-)

<>< Tim
590-5570 (w)