buy delicious popcorn, support Cub Scouts

Tim Chambers tbcatwork at yahoo.com
Wed Oct 17 11:24:29 CDT 2001

[I got the idea from someone to address messages such as this
using the Bcc: (blind carbon copy) field. That way, the privacy
of all recipients is preserved. In other words, you won't see
anyone else's address and they won't see yours.  - tbc

Also see http://email.about.com/internet/email/library/weekly/aa101199.htm
]

To: my friends and acquaintances

Hi. Just in case you haven't already heard, the Boy Scouts have
been selling delicious popcorn this month as their annual
fundraiser. I know that some of you have bought popcorn in past
years.  Because it's a good product, I wanted to give everyone I
know the opportunity to get some. I think the 15-pack microwave
popcorn is the best value for $10. But the caramel and chocolate
are also very tasty.

Besides, I have two sons in Cub Scouts who are trying to raise
money for their pack (#17 in the Jamboree District) and earn some
prizes (http://www.trails-end.com/html/prizes.html). They've both
already walked door to door with good success, but now it's the
week of the final push.

If you'd like to buy some delicious popcorn, I need to receive
your order by Friday. Just reply to this e-mail. I'll send you an
acknowledgement, then I'll deliver your order and collect payment
the week of November 6th.

Thanks for supporting Scouting,

Tim ><>
719.488.3345 (h)
847.556.0815 (fax)
719.590.5570 (w)
719.651.0116 (cell)

---
Here are your choices:

24 oz. Chocolate Caramel Crunch
Gourmet Caramel Corn is drenched in 100% pure milk chocolate then
packed in a charming "19th Century London" tin.
Price: $15
Quantity: ___

28 oz. Gourmet Caramel Corn with Almonds and Pecans
The "Century of American Family" tin, filled with Gourmet Caramel
Corn, with Almonds and Pecans. A priceless collection of
Americana.
Price: $15
Quantity: ___

15-Pack Butter Flavor Microwave
Gourmet popcorn with delicious butter flavor!
15- 3.5 oz bags
Price: $10
Quantity: ___

15-Pack Butter Light Flavor, Microwave
Gourmet popcorn, with 60% less fat, 30% less sodium, and 25%
fewer calories per serving compared to Butter Flavor.
 15- 3.0 oz bags
Price: $10
Quantity: ___

12 oz. Caramel Corn with Peanuts
This tin features the winners from the Trail's End Art Contest.
Price: $7
Quantity: ___

 2.5 lb. Popping Corn Pail
Raw kernels ready to pop in your favorite oil.
Price: $7
Quantity: ___

3-Way Tin
Gourmet Caramel Corn with Almonds & Pecans 26 oz.
Chocolate Caramel Crunch 22 oz.
Gourmet Cheese Corn 6 oz.
All your favorites in a big, beautiful "Four Seasons" tin! All
individually packed. Makes a terrific gift.
Price: $30
Quantity: ___

You can also see pictures and read nutrition information on the Web
(http://www.trails-end.com/html/products.html) (of course :-).