Palm Desktop 4.0.1 for Windows

Tim Chambers tbcatwork at yahoo.com
Tue Nov 27 11:00:18 CST 2001

For the fellow PalmOS users in the audience, just wanted to give you a
heads-up that Palm Desktop 4.0.1 for Windows was released for Handspring
11/19.

I was an early adopter of the 4.0 software from Palm. It took some hacking
to get it to work with my Handspring. (I had to make the old version of
HotSync work with the new installation. Tricky, but possible.) Anyway, after
finding the download from www.handspring.com, my joy is complete. :-)

(At least, it seems to work alright on my Win98 laptop. This week I'm
migrating to Win2K. Who knows what roaches will crawl out of that box when I
open it. :-)

<>< Tim