LWP::UserAgent and referer?

Nelson Ingersoll ningersoll at cso.atmel.com
Wed Nov 21 16:03:46 CST 2001

    Can you use ftp?  FTP would be a much better mechanism to move files
than is HTTP.  Plus you'd have the benefit of not having to worry about
stupid HTTP tricks like this one getting in your way.  Obviously you would
have to have an account on each ftp server system; but, that actually makes
it more secure.

- Nelson ...
Nelson E. Ingersoll             <> Sr. Principal Software Grunt
ATMEL Corporation               <> Desk:     719-540-1263
Mail Stop 10240                 <> FAX:      719-540-6998
1150 E. Cheyenne Mtn Blvd.      <> Pager:    719-921-7917
Colorado Springs, CO  80906     <> INTERNET: ningersoll at atmel.com
United States of America        <>           ningersoll at codenet.net
================== No good deed goes unpunished! ==================