REMINDER: Perl lunch TODAY; carpool?

Tim Chambers tbcatwork at yahoo.com
Thu Nov 1 12:07:15 CST 2001

This is the last minute, but if anyone's interested in carpooling from
Garden of the Gods Road, call me NOW. I'm leaving my desk to round up others
in my building, so leave me voicemail and I WILL call you right back.

WHAT: monthly Pikes Peak Perl Mongers lunch
WHERE: Zorbadillo's Heavenly Greek 604 S Union Blvd, 447-9290
WHEN: today (Thursday, 11/1) at 11:30

WARNING: there's also a Yahoo! Yellow Pages listing for Zorbadillo's on
Prospect Lake Dr. We'll be at the Union Blvd location, though.

<>< Tim
719.590.5570 (w)
719.651.0116 (cell)