handling work vs. personal e-mail

Tim Chambers tbc at spamcop.net
Thu May 3 11:10:22 CDT 2001

Something a list subscriber said this morning made me think of this subject.

Sometimes I only hit my home ISP once in a week, and I can't get to it from
work because of the Agilent firewall. Fortunately, my ISP runs Debian
GNU/Linux, gives me shell access, and has procmail installed.
tbc at spamcop.net mail is sent there, then my procmail rules forward it and
other interesting personal e-mail to my work account. If mail from
tbc at spamcop.net shows up at work, my Outlook Express rules drop it in a
separate Inbox.

I was also looking at bigfoot.com last night. It's free and can be
configured to send copies to multiple accounts.

On a timely note:

I've received three replies about lunch today. I called Charlie's. They said
they don't get busy until after 12:00, so we don't even need to reserve a
table.

Hoping to see more of you there... (Walk-ins welcome. :-)

<>< Tim