Pikes Peak Perl Mongers lunch TODAY

Tim Chambers tbc at spamcop.net
Thu May 3 10:17:16 CDT 2001

> It's that time again. Mark your calendars for this Thursday, May 3rd, at
> 11:30 a.m. We're scheduled to meet for lunch.
>
> Any suggestions for where to eat? I'm looking forward to a suggestion by
> Steve Smythe.

No word from Steve. Bob suggested to Texas Roadhouse. Matt suggested Old
Chicago. I got no other replies.

I'm guessing that most of us will be coming from the west (I'm at Agilent on
Garden of the Gods Rd). So I don't want to ask you all to go east for lunch
just so I can be closer to the stadium. Besides, based on the lack of
replies, it looks like we'll be a small group.

So I propose that we meet at Charlies BBQ -- Austin Bluffs and Nevada.

That's today at 11:30. Ask for the Perl Mongers table.

Please reply if you plan to attend. I don't want to go over there unless
there's at least one Perl Monger to talk to. :-) As is my custom, I'm
including my phone numbers in case you need to get ahold of me today.

And don't be shy about proposing an alternative location for today,
especially if you can't stand Charlie's and won't come unless we go
somewhere else. We had no majority picking the restaurant this month, we'll
be a small group, and everyone is saying they're flexible. Just be quick
about it if you want us to consider another place today.

To summarize:

WHO: Pikes Peak Perl Mongers
WHAT: monthly lunch
WHEN: TODAY, Thurday, May 3rd, 11:30 a.m.
WHERE: Charlie's Pit BBQ -- Austin Bluffs and Nevada
WHY: engage in excellent geekly conversation :-)

<>< Tim
719.590.5570 (w)
719.651.0116 (cell)