Fwd: O'Reilly Releases Guide to SETI "Beyond Contact"

Tim Chambers tbc at spamcop.net
Thu Mar 29 16:15:58 CST 2001

In the past I've been reluctant to forward non-Perl messages from O'Reilly,
but I'm in a grateful mood today because they sent our group a copy of their
Python book along with a t-shirt. Besides, It gives me a chance to plug a
little web page I started:
http://www.wikiweb.com/~Timothy/SearchForExtraterrestrialIntelligence

<>< Tim