Perl lunch Friday

Tim Chambers tbc at spamcop.net
Thu Mar 8 16:34:59 CST 2001

Ken wrote:
> I haven't seen other suggestions, so I'll throw in my two cents worth. How
> about either La Casita on Nevada near Austin Bluffs/Garden of the Gods, or
> Chipotle at Academy and Union (the old Round The Corner building)?

OK, Ken. Let's run with your first choice.

WHAT: Pikes Peak Perl Mongers monthly lunch
WHEN: Friday, March 9th, 11:30 a.m. - 12:30 p.m.
WHERE: La Casita -- Nevada and Garden of the Gods Rd

Hope to see you all there. To all who already sent regrets -- thanks; hope
to see you another month.

I'll have the data munging book with me.

<>< Tim
719.590.5570 (w)
719.651.0116 (cell)