need a champion to plan July lunch

John Evans evansj at kilnar.com
Mon Jun 25 11:51:23 CDT 2001

On Mon, 25 Jun 2001, Tim Chambers wrote:

> I can't make lunch next week. I need a volunteer to coordinate the
> planning for the July lunch. Traditionally they've been the first
> Thursday of the month, which would make July's date the 5th.

I'm up for the 5th or the 12th (as per Matt's suggestion.) If it's on the
5th, I won't be near a computer much that week so I can't help with
planning things. If it's on the 12th, I could help with the plans and
what-not.

Because of the holiday, I'm actually in favor of pushing the lunch back a
week to the 12th. That way we'll get more people. I have several here at
work that are interested in attending, but they always seem to have
meetings and other things planned. :(

--
John Evans
http://evansj.kilnar.com/