Web UA w/Cookies

Keary Suska aksuska at webflyer.com
Thu Jul 5 18:09:01 CDT 2001

Use LWP. I use it quite a bit, and it's easy to use. It will handle secure
connections (I believe it will transparently use Net::SSLeay, but I don't
recall specifically), automatically redirect, andf allow you to manipulate
cookies in any way you choose. Sweet for Perl based bots. Fairly fast too.

-K

"Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons, because you are crunchy and taste
good with ketchup."