Perl Mongers September lunch is TODAY

Tim Chambers tbc at spamcop.net
Thu Sep 7 00:21:10 CDT 2000

... OK, the event is still (barely) tomorrow as I write this, but I'll bet
you're reading this THURSDAY.

Keary Suska <aksuska at insideflyer.com> wrote:

> How about Narayan's Nepal Restaurant (1 blk West of Indian Palate)? I
don't
> wish to rain on anyone's parade but I had found the Indian Palate to have
> the worst Indian or Near-Indian food in town. But that's IMHO, of course
;-)

Everyone's been silent, and we're outa time, so here's the situation. I
couldn't find a listing at qwestdex.com, ColoradoCuisine.com, or
ColoradoSprings.com for any Nepalese restaurants. Since I can't confirm the
address, let's meet at Indian Palate this month. I'd definitely like to try
Nepalese another time, though.

WHEN: TODAY, Thursday, September 7, 11:30 a.m.
WHERE: Indian Palate (buffet -- mild, spicy, vegetarian all available)

<>< Tim
Founder, Pikes Peak Perl Mongers http://pikes-peak.pm.org/
719.590.5570 (w)
719.651.0116 (cell)