Fw: Perl Journals

Tim Chambers tbc at spamcop.net
Mon Nov 13 16:41:11 CST 2000

Date: Mon, 13 Nov 2000 16:11:05 -0500
From: "Nyna C. DeBow" <nyna at sri.net>
Subject: Perl Journals

Hello again-
Just a quick note to let you know that we are out of issues #4 and #18.
For those of you that have already ordered, I have your issues set
aside...no worries.
For those of you that have not ordered, these are the issues left:

#14, 15, 16, 17 &19.
( I have 1 issue of 18 left )

If you are interested, all we ask is that you pay our shipping costs.
E-mail me (nyna) with the number of issues that you want, and I will get
back
to you about shipping costs, etc...

Thank you.
-nyna-
--
Nyna C. DeBow  <nyna at smithrenaud.com>
Assistant to brian d foy, CTO,    Smith Renaud, Inc.