Fw: Perl Journals

Tim Chambers tbc at spamcop.net
Wed Nov 8 15:20:56 CST 2000

Date: Wed, 8 Nov 2000 13:43:23 -0500
From: "Nyna C. DeBow" <nyna at sri.net>
Subject: Perl Journals

Hello Perl People-
Once again we have back issues of the Perl Journal that we would like
to get off of our hands.
To avoid confusion, we do not have copies of every issue.  The issues
that are available are:

*Issue #4   -Winter '96 (Vol.1 No.4)
*Issue #14 -Summer'99 (Vol.4 No.2)
*Issue #15 -Fall '99 (Vol.4 No.3)
*Issue #16 -Winter '99 (Vol.4 No.4)
*Issue #17 -Spring '00 (Vol.5 No.1)
*Issue #18 -Summer '00 (Vol.5 No.2)
*Issue #19 -Fall '00 (Vol.5 No.3)

If you would like copies of these issues, all you have to do is
e-mail me with how many issues you want, and the address that you
want it mailed to.  We do ask that you pay our postal costs.
(In the US)
The first 5 issues-$3.50
Add $1 for each additional 5 issues
(outside the US)
I'll have to check

E-mail me (nyna) with the issues that you want and I will get back to
you about availability, mailing costs, address, etc...   All checks
are to be made out to Perl Mongers.
Thanks, and have a great day.
-nyna-

--
Nyna C. DeBow <nyna at smithrenaud.com>
Assistant to brian d foy, CTO,    Smith Renaud, Inc.