Perl Mongers lunch TOMORROW (Thursday)

Keary Suska aksuska at insideflyer.com
Wed Nov 1 17:24:18 CST 2000

You actually don't need to go so far as the Circle exit on I-25 south--you
are better off taking the Bijou exit (left towards downtown, which turns
into Kiowa) and then a right on Cascade, Tejon, or Nevada (first three
choices) then a left on Pikes Peak or Colorado (they join together at a
certain point becoming just Pikes peak).

Prospect Lake is part of Memorial Park (south side), which is bordered by
Pikes Peak (ave) on the north, Hancock on the west, and Union on the East.
If you are coming from the North, you can take Union South all the way. If
you get to Fountain blvd you've gone too far. It's fairly obvious once you
get to the vicinity.

-K