Perl Mongers lunch TOMORROW (Thursday)

Steve Smythe ssmythe at channelpoint.com
Wed Nov 1 12:30:46 CST 2000

Jeremy's buying!

-----Original Message-----
From: Tim Chambers [mailto:tbc at spamcop.net]
Sent: Wednesday, November 01, 2000 11:02 AM
To: Pikes Peak Perl Mongers
Subject: Perl Mongers lunch TOMORROW (Thursday)

Sorry for getting started late on the organization this month.

We're meeting somewhere tomorrow at 11:30 a.m. Mark your calendars.

Last month Keary wrote:
>How about Zorbadillo's? South side of Prospect Lake. A bit pricey, but good
>Greek food (I haven't tried the Mexican, so I can't vouch for that).

That's OK by me. Anyone else have an opinion?

<>< Tim

P.S. We're up to 15 out of 28 list members noted at
http://pikes-peak.pm.org/#membership . If you have any
additions/corrections, please let me know. I'm up-to-date, AFAIK. (Thanks
for the info, Matt.)