lunch TOMORROW

Tim Chambers tbc at netbox.com
Wed May 31 12:16:09 CDT 2000

Maybe my lunch announcement last week got buried in the other things I wrote
about. But we have to decide today. I was on the phone with Jeremy, and we
came up with a couple suggestions:

1. Nacho Mama's (Garden of the Gods and I-25). Fast food. Relatively cheap.
2. MacKenzie's Chop House (128 S. Tejon 635-3536). I've never been there for
lunch. It's a relatively nice place.

Please reply to all with your preference.

In any case, mark your calendars for tomorrow from 11:30 until 1:00. (If we
go to Nacho Mama's, we can probably be in & out in an hour.)

<>< Tim
http://pikes-peak.pm.org/