tidbits for Pikes Peak Perl Mongers

Tim Chambers tbc at netbox.com
Thu May 25 11:22:41 CDT 2000

A few things.

1. O'Reilly UG Program. Please see attached.

2. We got a couple new subscribers: drj826 at acm.org  and stevephl at pcisys.net.
Welcome!

3. Another reminder to all: <http://pikes-peak.pm.org/#membership> has
fields for your name, e-mail, a short bio, and a URL. If you've been meaning
to add or change your info, now's a good time :-). (Hint, hint drj826 and
stevephl. :-) Send info to me and I'll update the Web.

4. The Pikes Peak Linux Users Group is scheduled to meet next Friday, so it
must be time for us to get together for lunch next Thursday (6/1). MARK YOUR
CALENDARS! Last month we were are Charlie's. April was Ruby Tuesday's.
Please reply to all with suggestions for this month's restaurant so we can
discuss.

5. I checked out http://coloradospringsrestaurants.com/, which is plastered
across a billboard visible from westbound Garden of the Gods. Anyone know
the individuals who run it? It's sooo sad. The domain is for sale for a mere
$9,500.

<>< Tim

Founder, Pikes Peak Perl Mongers <http://pikes-peak.pm.org/>
http://www.netbox.com/tbc/hacks/ (my home page for hacks)