lunch plans

Ken Scott kscott-list at pcisys.net
Wed May 3 17:33:07 CDT 2000

On Wed, 3 May 2000, Tim Chambers wrote:

> Vance wrote:
> >There are three of us from coloradopsrings.com com that plan to attend.
> >Does the BBQ pit serve anything vegetarian?
>

> I don't know if it's strict, but meatless things include beans, cole slaw,
> and potatoes. Is that alright?

I don't know how this incarnation of Charlie's matches the BBQ places that
have been in that building, but they should also have salads and the like.

Probably not a huge vegetarian menu though, as I'm sure you figured.

Ken

--
><>   Ken Scott   kscott at pcisys.net   http://www.pcisys.net/~kscott

              This is the day that the Lord has made;
              I will rejoice and be glad in it!          -- Psalm 118:24