Introductions

Greg Walters gwalters at harrison.k12.co.us
Fri Mar 3 13:05:26 CST 2000

>4. Please introduce yourself to the list.

Hi.

My name is Greg Walters and I am the Webmaster for Harrison School
District Two in Colorado Springs. We are running Apache on Linux for our
Web server. I'm a self taught Perl programmer, and use Perl for all of
the CGI programs that I create for District use. I've used Perl to
provide interaction with MySQL and Access (over ODBC) databases,
generate Web page content (random image generator), and interface to the
Gimp for online button creation. I'm not a Perl power coder, but I'm
learning. I recently discovered Modules and have started using them a
bit more.

I look forward to meeting you all and hopefully learning more about
Perl.

Greg Walters
Webmaster
Harrison School District Two