free book!

Adrian Kalaveshi adriank at channelpoint.com
Wed Jun 28 14:01:08 CDT 2000

So, has it been decided who shall "get" to review this book?  If Jeremy and
myself are to receive this "honor", we were wondering if it would be
possible to start before our monthly meeting.  He mentioned something about
reading the entire book over the four-day holiday... :)

On another note, has anyone thought about where we are going to meet next
month?  I'm sure that some people will be on vacation, but I'll still be
here.  I'd like to suggest the Garden of the Gods La Baguette.  A friend of
mine owns the place and always appreciates extra business.
La Baguette
4440 North Chestnut

-Adrian