Back issues of TPJ available (for shipping costs)

Tim Chambers tbc at spamcop.net
Fri Jul 28 18:41:16 CDT 2000

Would someone please volunteer to coordinate the order for PPPM?

Thanks,

<>< Tim
Founder, Pikes Peak Perl Mongers <http://pikes-peak.pm.org/>

---

Date: Tue, 25 Jul 2000 15:15:50 -0400 (EDT)
From: brian d foy <tidbit at sri.net>

Perl Mongers has several hundred issues to TPJ from various printings and
i want to get rid of them.  If your group wants some, all you have to do
is pay my sphipping costs (see below).  Let Nyna know how many you want
and any requests for particular issues.  We'll do our best to accomodate
you.  Just send your check to the address in my sig :)

 US Domestic:

  $3 for five issues
  $1 for each set of five issues after that

 International:

  ??