where do you buy your books?

Ken Scott kscott-list at pcisys.net
Tue Feb 15 11:32:56 CST 2000

I don't understand all of it, but the basis of the boycott of Amazon is
Amazon's granting of a software patent for a "One-Click Shopping" process.

I saw a link to explain the boycott off of the Linux Documentation Project
(www.linuxdoc.org) home page, but I couldn't load it.

Can anyone else explain better than me?

--
><>   Ken Scott   kscott at pcisys.net   http://www.pcisys.net/~kscott

              This is the day that the Lord has made;
              I will rejoice and be glad in it!          -- Psalm 118:24