Denver Perl Mongers meeting

Tim Chambers tbc at spamcop.net
Thu Aug 17 10:13:29 CDT 2000

[Seen at <news:PbGm5.353$P1k.193576960 at news.frii.net>. - tbc]

Come one, come all, to the August Perl Mongers meeting.

Where:

        Dave & Busters
        I-25 at Colorado Blvd.
        (303) 759-1515

        Just exit Colorado Blvd. from I-25 - You can't miss it.

When:

        Tuesday, August 22nd
        6:00pm

Michael Granger, Senior Web Developer for Active.com, will be presenting
"Advanced Web Application Design in Perl."

Michael has been hard at work building Active.com's next generation
application server, templating system, and Oracle table adapter, now in
beta release.  He also bears the distinction of having led the
Active.com development team to 2nd place in the Perl Quiz Show at the
Perl Whirl, led by Larry Wall.  (We lost 1st place to a team led by
Lincoln Stein.)

A more complete announcement is available at denver.pm.org.