Perl Mongers monthly lunch

Greg Walters gwalters at harrison.k12.co.us
Tue Apr 4 11:40:44 CDT 2000

At 04:14 PM 4/3/2000 -0600, Tim Chambers wrote:
>It's that time again. I was on spring break last week and am behind in my
>planning. Please mark your calendars for Wednesday, April 5th at 11:30. Any
>suggestions for where to meet?

Being the new guy on the block I am open to anything. I work on the
southside of town (Lake Ave and Nevada Ave) and would appreciate something
not too far north (Garden of the Gods is okay).

Greg Walters                     Harrison School District #2
Webmaster                        Technology Department
gwalters at harrison.k12.co.us      1060 Harrison Rd.
(719) 579-2108                   Colorado Springs, CO  80906