the group is growing

Tim Chambers tbc at netbox.com
Thu Oct 7 10:29:18 CDT 1999

We've had a couple new member join us this week. Welcome,
wwilliams at mountain-cad.com  and George Jempty <jb4mt at verbatims.com>.

We already had a round of introductions. Would anyone object to my posting
them at our Web site? (http://pikes-peak.pm.org/) I need to update it anyway
to say that we meet for lunch the Wednesday before the first Friday of each
month. (Timed that way to hit two days before the Pikes Peak Linux Users
Group. <http://pplug.org>)

On a different subject, George wrote:

>... I have managed a good amount of both advertising and programming
> for what I think is a promising Internet start-up, but am looking for some
> assistance.  Is it appropriate to give more details here?

How about taking it offline? Visit http://takeitoffline.com to set up a URL
to host the discussion. I just learned about this nifty service from
http://tbtf.com. George, I don't think there's a problem with you sending an
intro to this list and including a URL to host the follow-up discussion.
Anyone have a better idea?

To summarize, there are two action items:

1. If you don't want you intro listed at our Web site, reply with your
objection.
2. George, reply with an intro for your start-up idea.

<>< Tim
http://www.netbox.com/tbc