lunch and Web site

Tim Chambers tbc at netbox.com
Mon Nov 29 14:26:13 CST 1999

I took Vance's suggestion and added our event to
http://neighbors.coloradosprings.com/cal/index.html. Kewl service. Check it
out.

I also took Bryan's suggestion and moved the start time up to 11:30.

>2. The Web site is back on line! The group is getting a little large to
keep
>track of, so I added a section to the Web site for Membership
>(http://pikes-peak.pm.org#membership). Please send me a message with the
>information you'd like to include. If you have a better idea for format,
>just let me know. I'm even willing to host a home page for you off of
>http://pikes-peak.pm.org if you want to send me an HTML document and the
>name of the new URL where you want the document stored.

No one's bothered to send me anything. I'd sure like to have permission to
list your name, AT LEAST. Here are current subscribers, with names (if I
know them).

blb at pobox.com Bryan Blackburn
dave.waddell at wcom.com Dave Waddell
elpeligroso at pcisys.net ?
jb4mt at verbatims.com George Jempty
kscott-list at pcisys.net Ken Scott
lvondebur at csu.org Larry Von De Bur
rhgattis at mtc-inc.com Bob Gattis
stephen at col.hp.com Steve Moraco
tbc at netbox.com Tim Chambers
vance at coloradosprings.com Vance Dubberly
wwilliams at mountain-cad.com ?

I won't list anything on the Web site without your permission, though.
Please reply.

Vance and Bryan, I'm looking forward to meeting you at lunch this Wednesday.
So far it's just us and Steve. Larry, Dave, Bob, George, Ken, and the
unnamed -- how about it?

<>< Tim

P.S. PPLUG is having an installfest this Friday. "The last meeting of the
century." :-) See http://www.pplug.org/Events/Next_Meeting/next_meeting.html
for more details.