lunch and Web site

Tim Chambers tbc at netbox.com
Mon Nov 22 13:32:05 CST 1999

Hello, fellow Perl mongers,

A couple things:

1. It's about that time -- next Friday is the monthly Pikes Peak Linux Users
Group meeting. Anyone want to meet for lunch next Wednesday? If I remember
right, we've been trying to meet downtown somewhere. How about the Indian
Palate at 11:45 Wednesday, December 1st? Better ideas?

2. The Web site is back on line! The group is getting a little large to keep
track of, so I added a section to the Web site for Membership
(http://pikes-peak.pm.org#membership). Please send me a message with the
information you'd like to include. If you have a better idea for format,
just let me know. I'm even willing to host a home page for you off of
http://pikes-peak.pm.org if you want to send me an HTML document and the
name of the new URL where you want the document stored.

<>< Tim