[Phoenix-pm] Meeting 02/06/2014 6:45 PM

marty bell mpjbell7 at yahoo.com
Sun Feb 2 10:21:59 PST 2014

Hmmm, this one sounds interesting, count me in!

Marty Bell

On Thursday, January 30, 2014 5:44 PM, Douglas E. Miles <doug at veritablesoftware.com> wrote:

Please note that this meeting is at Ticketmaster. I need all RSVPs by Wednesday 02/05/2014 by noon.

John Jackson is presenting "Win32::GUIAutomate - Yet another
      Windows GUI automation utility". The meeting will be Thursday
      02/06/2014 at 6:45 PM for pizza and 7:00 PM for the presentation.
      Please RSVP so we know how much pizza to order...

Ticketmaster
1375 N Scottsdale Rd
Suite #200
Scottsdale, AZ 85257

The cross-streets are Scottsdale Rd. just South of East McDowell
      Rd. Here is a Google Map with location and parking information:

https://maps.google.com/maps/ms?msid=200461628741882245806.0004cea13f6b44f7b068a&msa=0&ll=33.465219,-111.922118&spn=0.001748,0.003484

You may park on SkySong Blvd, between the two buildings or in any
      of the uncovered parking to the North. Ticketmaster is on the
      second floor of the South building.